3 thoughts on “JUDY MOODY WAS IN A MOOD. NOT A GOOD MOOD. A BAD MOOD by Megan McDonald

1. I enjoyed reading this book because it is super fun and funny things always happened. I would recommend this book to anyone else because they will like it and funny things always happened to Stink.The part i liked the most was when Tody peed on Judy,Rocky and Stink.The part I liked the least went on the first day to school.

2. I enjoyed Judy Moody was in a Mood because it is so entertaning a laugh out loud book. I would recomennd this book for you because it is so funny. My favorite part was when Stink found a hand in the toilet. My least favorite part was when Judy went to Vic’s. I hope you read Judy Moddy was in a Mood it is funny and I know you will like it. One thing I want to tell Megan Mcdonald is: will you make alot more Judy Moody and Stink books?

3. I enjoy reading Judy Moody .She was in a mood because she’s always funny and entertaining.I learn alot stuff from that book .I would recommend you this book because it’s fun and you learn stuff from Judy,Rocky,Stink,and Frank.The part I like the most is definitely the ”Worst Thing Ever” because Stink goes to Washington D.C to shake the presidents hand and Judy shakes a floss that’s the part I like most . The part I like least is ”Two Head’s Are Better Than one. ” I like that part because how could stink found a moon rock . I know it’s an interesting book that’s why I like it .