La Lucha Libro Library

A blog for students who love to read

JUDY MOODY WAS IN A MOOD. NOT A GOOD MOOD. A BAD MOOD by Megan McDonald

February28

3 Comments to

“JUDY MOODY WAS IN A MOOD. NOT A GOOD MOOD. A BAD MOOD by Megan McDonald”

1. February 28th, 2014 at 1:27 pm       Viviana V. Says:

I enjoyed reading this book because it is super fun and funny things always happened. I would recommend this book to anyone else because they will like it and funny things always happened to Stink.The part i liked the most was when Tody peed on Judy,Rocky and Stink.The part I liked the least went on the first day to school.

2. February 28th, 2014 at 1:42 pm       Jose D. Says:

I enjoyed Judy Moody was in a Mood because it is so entertaning a laugh out loud book. I would recomennd this book for you because it is so funny. My favorite part was when Stink found a hand in the toilet. My least favorite part was when Judy went to Vic’s. I hope you read Judy Moddy was in a Mood it is funny and I know you will like it. One thing I want to tell Megan Mcdonald is: will you make alot more Judy Moody and Stink books?

3. February 28th, 2014 at 1:50 pm       A.P. Says:

I enjoy reading Judy Moody .She was in a mood because she’s always funny and entertaining.I learn alot stuff from that book .I would recommend you this book because it’s fun and you learn stuff from Judy,Rocky,Stink,and Frank.The part I like the most is definitely the ”Worst Thing Ever” because Stink goes to Washington D.C to shake the presidents hand and Judy shakes a floss that’s the part I like most . The part I like least is ”Two Head’s Are Better Than one. ” I like that part because how could stink found a moon rock . I know it’s an interesting book that’s why I like it .

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

my-picture-by-callan.JPG

This is a picture of me my first year in the library, which was (06-07). My daughter drew it so if you look closely there are a couple of signs that say “MOM”, and if you look real close I’m wearing a badge that says Centeno Librarian. The question marks in the background and the expression on my face allude to a sense of confusion, aptly so, it was my first year and it was a little overwhelming. Now it’s my fifth year and I’ve decided to keep this anime likeness because one; I’ve grown so found of it, two, the job is still overwhelming, and three, now that I’m in the “Lucha Libro”, like El Santo, I have to conceal my true identity.

This will be my 11th year in education. I spent my first year teaching 5th grade reading then made the move to a self-contained 3rd grade taksroom, I mean classroom. Now that I’m in the library I think I have found my calling. I think I was meant to be “La Bibliotecaria”. I’ve always loved reading children’s books and YA literature and I was one of those kids who always raised their hand to read aloud in class. Now I get to do it for a living and in front of a captive audience! Plus, I actually get to work with people I like – kids.

Interests: books, cats, fashion, exercise

La Bibliotecaria Johnson

Yahoo! Avatars

Calendar

February 2014
M T W T F S S
« Dec   Apr »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728  

Search the Archives

To Blog or not to Blog?

My blog is written for you - the student who loves to read, is in search of a new book or just loves to see the words of their own voice. You can comment on the "must reads" or just lurk and read what your friends, other students and even authors have to say, but most of all enjoy!

Where did you come from?